My Self Fragrance


About Me:
Saurabh Pandey Varanasi Delhi Noida India

My Name is Saurabh Pandey. I am candid by Nature. I born and bought in Varanasi and I love my spiritual birth place Varanasi too much because it's my dream city along with my home town. Varanasi is a Spiritual city with river Ganga.

Educational Qualification:  
  Graduation : M.G.K.V.P
   Intermediate: Anglo Bengali College
   Matriculation:   BTS [Besent Theosophical (H.S) School]


Professional Qualification: 
   MCA : SMU (Sikkim Manipal University)

   Software Engg.: Aptech Computer Education

Certificates: 
Google Analytics Certified (Google)
Google Analytics Platform Principles
GooglDigital Analytics Fundamental
Bing Ads Accredited Professional



Job Description:

Current: Owner @ Your Dream Technolgies
Previous:
SEM Head & Co-Founder: SEO Essence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
SEO Team Lead; Wildnet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
SEO Executive: Profit by Search
SEO Executive: Netedge Computing Solution.
Website Promotion: vAngelz Technology
Portal Executive : Aptech Ltd.

About Family:
My Grand Father: Late. S.N. Pandey (12 June 2017)
My Grand Mother: Late. Vimla Pandey 
(18 February 2008)
My Father: Late. Ajay Kumar Pandey  (23 April 2012)
My Mother: Smt. Jayanti Pandey (03 March)
My Wife: Smt Ritu Saurabh Pandey (13 July)
My Sweet Sis: Mrs. Shambhavi Dubey (Sweety) DOB: 03 Oct. 
My Uncle: Shri Vijay kumar Pandey  
My Aunt: Smt. Snehlata Pandey  
My Cousin Brother : Mr. Kunal Padney DOB: 21 Sep. 
My Cousin Sister : Ms. Priyanka Pandey DOB: 04 Apr.

My Friends:
Shaiwal Saran (Area Marketing Manager)
Sekhar Saran (Electrical Engineer)
Ankur Srivastava (Sr. Software Engineer)
Anikesh Prakash (Professor Sahab)
Ambuj Pandey (Marketing Head Dpt.)
Amit Tilara (IT Head)